develooper Front page | perl.beginners | Postings from February 2009

Download file after https login

From:
perlsql2000
Date:
February 22, 2009 23:39
Subject:
Download file after https login
Message ID:
0ea2ad9b-090a-4d7d-a1fb-9777225c8821@s20g2000yqh.googlegroups.com
I am a perl illiterate and trying to learn by applying it in my day to
day tasks
.
I have a https page A to login with "Username", "Password" and
"Realm".
After login, it takes me to another page B. I need to click a link
there and then it takes me to another page C.
In C, I need to click a link and then it takes me to another page D.
There are three files in page D which I need to download. How do I
accomplish this?

Dear Perl gurus, please help!!!