develooper Front page | perl.beginners | Postings from February 2009

Re: Reading 2 array lists

From:
mritorto
Date:
Re: Reading 2 array lists
Message ID:
b08c9926-063b-4c42-a083-727d8750316c@p23g2000prp.googlegroups.com
guys

question are their any books that explain all of the modules or
atleast the most common as well as all of the expressions used in perl

thanks

marc