develooper Front page | perl.beginners | Postings from February 2009

Re: Simple way to do line graphs???

From:
Raymond Wan
Date:
Re: Simple way to do line graphs???
Message ID:
49A226B7.30101@kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp

Hi Paul,

If you have to do a lot of line graphs, then it might be worth investing some time on learning something like R:

http://www.r-project.org/

And no, I didn't mean to do this through Perl -- R can read in CSV files, etc.

Ray