develooper Front page | perl.beginners | Postings from February 2009

Re: Reading 2 array lists

From:
mritorto
Date:
Re: Reading 2 array lists
Message ID:
849e7c34-2574-42ea-bad1-0f2180d442c8@t39g2000prh.googlegroups.com
guys

more questions

isn't built in.  I am using active state perl

can u recommend any good perl books the ones I have aren't make for
beginers like perl cookbook or perl in a nutshell

remember I have no programming background I am an exchange admin

will this compare module work with windows active state perl?

marc