develooper Front page | perl.beginners | Postings from February 2009

Running perl scripts on remote machine

From:
Sarsamkar, Paryushan
Date:
February 11, 2009 06:25
Subject:
Running perl scripts on remote machine
Message ID:
58D439F76B2B6B4888EE8E8D9CB8D2110D0B866D@HQ-MAIL3.ptcnet.ptc.com
Hi All,

I have a team of 4 people, and have some perl scripts written to make
our life easy J Now if my team mates want to run the scripts, then they
have to install perl on their machine (also the modules required for the
scripts), then download perl scripts on their machine and then run those
to get job done.

Can I install perl on a common machine and keep all of our scripts
there? Then can any team mate run those scripts remotely on that
machine? Or is there any other way to handle this situation?

Thanks,

Paryushan