develooper Front page | perl.beginners | Postings from February 2009

Re: how to delay printing without over working perl

From:
itshardtogetone
Date:
Re: how to delay printing without over working perl
Message ID:
COL0-DAV475E723419F84A67986FEEB7BA0@phx.gbl
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chas. Owens" <chas.owens@gmail.com>
To: "itshardtogetone" <itshardtogetone@hotmail.com>
Cc: beginners@perl.org

If you absolutely must avoid outputting data until after the loops are
finished, you should probably write your output to a file and then
display the file after the loop.

Yes, for sequential reasons, I need to output data only after the loops. Thanks for the advice everybody, I will save to a file and then recall it later.
Thanks