develooper Front page | perl.beginners | Postings from May 2007

What modules should I use to transfer a video scrip through the net?

From:
flee20062006
Date:
May 28, 2007 03:36
Subject:
What modules should I use to transfer a video scrip through the net?
Message ID:
1180328718.763398.186100@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com
I am intended to make a scrip to do this: you could send a video scrip
from your PC to a friend through the net. At the same time, the
receiver should be able to play the video script.Yet, I don't know how
to get Perl to do it?  Which types of modules I may need? Should I use
TCP/IP modules or something else? Surely not HTTP or FTP, right? Which
keywords should I use to search in CPAN to find appropriate modules?
Thanks!