Help Mail Headers and Body... :p

From:
Yupapa
Date:
December 28, 2002 16:50
Subject:
Help Mail Headers and Body... :p
Message ID:
20021228224907.66676.qmail@onion.perl.org
Hello,

Anyone have any ideas or know any modules that can split up the headers and
body of the emails?
I've tried to code my own script to split the mail into two parts, the
headers and body.  However it does not work with all emails which are sent
by all different types of email clients.
What I want to do is to read through the txt file (which was downloaded
using Net::POP3) and output the subject, sender, receiver and the body etc.
If you know any suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks for your help in advance

Yupapa
# Yupapa Web Hosting
# Web Site - http://www.yupapa.com