Re: window size

From:
Wiggins d'Anconia
Date:
Re: window size
Message ID:
3E0CF26F.3010309@danconia.org
CGI is server side, what you are trying to accomplish is client side, so
Javascript or a similar client side script must be used. Probably the
best answer is not to do it, in general users dislike it anyways, if it
is for a specific app for a specific set of users than you should be
able to set what browsers are supported, and even browsers that block
automatic pop-up windows will allow a user to launch a new window if it
is part of the link.

http://danconia.org