Error msg executing Berkeley DB

From:
Aman Thind
Date:
December 26, 2002 21:34
Subject:
Error msg executing Berkeley DB
Message ID:
7D5800A5B6E26644B2EB7A862856B0D404876350@SARASWATI
Hi

I am trying to configure the mozilla tinderbox on a unix machine.

In order to execute a query , I am using the Berkeley DB and DB_File
modules.

I am getting the following error message :

cvstest:/usr/local/lxr # perl search
DB_File object version 1.806 does not match bootstrap parameter 1.804 at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i686-linux/DynaLoader.pm line 249.
Compilation failed in require at lib//LXR/Common.pm line 5.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at lib//LXR/Common.pm line 5.
Compilation failed in require at search line 27.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at search line 27.

any suggestions...

Thanks
aman