RE: Project Management - Maybe off topic

From:
Mystik Gotan
Date:
RE: Project Management - Maybe off topic
Message ID:
F103Rzn7aq4sZ21smUr0001c407@hotmail.com
Looks great! I think I'll be giving it a try. I forget things all the time
;)

--------------
Bob Erinkveld (Webmaster Insane Hosts)
www.insane-hosts.net
MSN: gotan2k3@hotmail.com

######

>Well it is probably off topic, but a good discussion anyways.  Seems like
>some combination of cvs/rcs+bugzilla might do close to the job for you and
>free at that :-), though that may shift the burden from yourself to your
>developers and that may or may not go over so well with them.
>
>On top of using those to make your development environment somewhat more
>sane, there is a similar app to M$ Project being brewed in the Gnome world,
>called MrProject: http://mrproject.codefactory.se/  KDE most likely has
>something competing in this space though I am not familar with that land.
>
>http://danconia.org

Ontvang je Hotmail & Messenger berichten op je mobiele telefoon met Hotmail
SMS http://www.msn.nl/jumppage/