Re: file into memory

From:
Rob Dixon
Date:
Re: file into memory
Message ID:
20021224114345.81206.qmail@onion.perl.org
OK, what you've written looks exactly right, which means your problem is
somewhere else. We need to see more of your code, and to know why you think
it's not working. (Don't forget to close the file after reading it!!)

Just one thought: you need to be aware that each of your array elements has
the record separator character ( usually '\n' ) at the end.

Cheers,

Rob