Help installing Tk

From:
Alice Wood
Date:
December 23, 2002 13:49
Subject:
Help installing Tk
Message ID:
200212232147.05129.alice@schiffwood.demon.co.uk
Ever had the feeling you've been doing too much!

OK, for the first time ever I am attempting to install bits from CPAN (Is
 that groaning I hear). I am installing the Tk Bundle, so I follow all the
 bits from the Camel book, as the readme has no instructions. According to my
listing I have Bundle::Tk installed, however, I am getting the following
message.

Can't locate Tk.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux
/usr/lib/perl5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl
.) at test1 line 4.

test1 is my program, so what do I do now? Any help appreciated.

Best wishes and seasons greetings,

Alice Wood