Perl Learning Paths

From:
Paul Kraus
Date:
December 23, 2002 12:11
Subject:
Perl Learning Paths
Message ID:
001401c2aabf$5d83a820$64fea8c0@pkrausxp
I have read learning Perl and have begun programming Perl. The later
seems to move kind of slow and goes to more depth then I need right now.
More of a C. Science book with C. Science history mixed in. Is there a
better way to go about this. I like programming Perl but would enjoy it
more and get more from it if I already had a strong understanding of
some of Perl more advanced topics. OO, Ref, ect. I blew through the
learning Perl book in about 1 day. So it was to basic. Any suggestions?

Paul Kraus
Network Administrator
PEL Supply Company
216.267.5775 Voice