Dynamic Array Names

From:
Paul Kraus
Date:
December 10, 2002 12:37
Subject:
Dynamic Array Names
Message ID:
019101c2a08b$d8bae320$64fea8c0@pkrausxp
I have an array that I want to generate a new hash for each item that is
the first array. I want the new hashes to be named as the 1st array. Wow
I am confused reading that. Example ...

I am using Config::IniFiles

I place all the sections from the ini file into an array. I then want a
new hash for each section that contains all the values and keys for that
section.

Ini
-=-
[Kelly]
machine=kluiere;
username=backup;
password=systems;
email=xp;
share=c$;
path=\Documents and Settings\kelly\My Documents\;

So I would have an array that would contain the name kelly. I then want
to produce a hash called kelly that would contain.
Machine=>kluirere ... For each item.

Paul Kraus
Network Administrator
PEL Supply Company