superuser

From:
Jerry M . Howell II
Date:
December 8, 2002 00:29
Subject:
superuser
Message ID:
20021208024425.31a0b538.jmhowell@jmhowell.com
hello all,

   I am looking for a command and the best way to give a non-superuser
perlscript, ie, one that will be used in a web form the ability to add
a user using the standard unix admin tools like useradd. Can anyone
give me some input on this? can it be done through sudo safely? Is
there a beter way? I've heard someone around here mention suexec, would
that work in a web environment safely or should I look at an alternative
route? If so what route should I look?

--
Jerry M. Howell II