This perl script does nothing....

From:
Jonathan Daniels
Date:
December 6, 2002 16:33
Subject:
This perl script does nothing....
Message ID:
BA16ABBB.1E0%jdaniels@geo-centers.com
Hi,

Hopefully this isn't too stupid of a question.  Thanks in advance for any
help.

Can anyone tell me why, when I feed a file of the following format

Date,Time,Action,Result,Client,Server,From,To,To,To,...,Subject,Size,SMTPID

20021128,9,Message Accepted,,10.0.0.1,,user@domain.com,use@no.com,...

This type of line many more times....

To the following script it does nothing.  Nothing at all.  No errors, just
returns to the command prompt.

#!/usr/bin/perl

while (<>){

        chomp;

        if (/^.*\@/g){ # find the first @ remember where it is.

                if (/\G(domain)/i){    #go back and look for domain

                        print ;  #if you find domain print the line.

        else{

                print "No Match.\n";

Thanks,

Jonathan