Please help Simple Perl programm

From:
Alfa rOMEO
Date:
December 6, 2002 13:32
Subject:
Please help Simple Perl programm
Message ID:
F129ClLZZxCZPs6AvbE00003604@hotmail.com

Hi,

I have a problem and search for a simple perl solution:

Here are the task:

Source File:  Domainname <TAB> Username <TAB> Field <TAB> Fieldname

Example: Test <TAB> Peter <TAB> FAX <TAB> 0112345678

I want search in the source file after a special entry in the Fieldname .
Want to read the Username and write then all lines with this username in a
new file.