Hash Question

From:
Sean Rowe
Date:
December 6, 2002 06:31
Subject:
Hash Question
Message ID:
008801c29d33$e8174fd0$436812ac@abcbs.net
I need to keep track of a user, all the web pages a user has visited, and
the number of times the user visited each page.  I get my information from a
log file.  Here's how I would like to say it programmatically:

	$Hash{"$User"}{"$Page"}{"$NumTimesVisited"} = $ANumber;

Is this possible?  If so, how would I traverse this, as I will not know
before hand the values in the hash; I will need to use something like sort.
Thank you.

Sean Rowe