modification on hashes/unique values

From:
Ben Crane
Date:
December 2, 2002 06:38
Subject:
modification on hashes/unique values
Message ID:
20021202143831.15278.qmail@web41113.mail.yahoo.com
Hi,

a slight change to the previous mail: if I've got a
key (e.g. A, and I have 3 or 4 keys (which are all A)
which correspond to different data...

e.g. Acorn Drive is a key, but there are several parts
the make up Acorn Drive...I want a key (Acorn drive)
to be able to refer to EVERY part of it...

so If I've got a hash, that looks like:

Acorn Drive => A
Acorn Drive => B
etc...

surely, if I match one key (Acorn Drive), it'll make
multiple matches through the hash?? at the moment, I
enter a key, and it only returns one record...have a
missed the point completely??

how do I make multiple matches within a hash with one
key only?

Ben