Problem with coverage

From:
Rajanikanth Dandamudi
Date:
December 2, 2002 04:45
Subject:
Problem with coverage
Message ID:
3DEB552F.18C6B0E8@india.ti.com
Hai

I am planning to get the coverage of a file by name program_1.pl . This
program_1.pl dynamically loads a c module defined in program_1.so . This
program_1.so is a 64 bit ELF shared library and the perl available in
the standard location is a 32-bit perl.

So I had downloaded the perl v5.8.0 from cpan and compiled to obtain
64-bit perl. The module Devel/Coverage.pm which I generally use for
obtaining coverage is not part of the perl distribution. Hence I
downloaded the package(Devel-Coverage-0.2.tar.gz) and installed the
Devel/Coverage.pm module.

Now when I run the following command to obtain the coverage :

perl -d:Coverage program_1.pl

I get the following error message:

No DB::DB routine defined at
/proj/dite/WorkArea/Raja/perl/install/lib/site_perl/5.8.0/Devel/Coverage.pm
line 4.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/proj/dite/WorkArea/Raja/perl/install/lib/site_perl/5.8.0/Devel/Coverage.pm
line 4.
Compilation failed in require.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted.

Can someone helpme in understanding what the above problem is and how to
overcome this?

Thanks and Regards,
Rajanikanth