Var's in extern file

From:
Jens Irrgang
Date:
December 1, 2002 04:57
Subject:
Var's in extern file
Message ID:
000001c29939$5361f730$057ba8c0@privatjpnenscb
Hello,

I'm writing a script (what a surprise).
I want to use an extern file to store my variables. Like a config-file.
But with -use strict- it doesn't work.

I've tried it with use and require. But I get always this error-message:
Global symbol "$nummern" requires explicit package name at
d:\homepage\homepage\tier-vermisst\cgi-bin\jiforum.pl

Ok - I know that I have to declare it with my - but I don't want to
declare all the var's used in the configfile in the main script. Is
there a way to declare the var's in the config-file?

Tia

Jens