Import debug commands from file?

From:
Nikola Janceski
Date:
April 30, 2002 13:15
Subject:
Import debug commands from file?
Message ID:
1449413DA482D311B67000508B5A12F506ED50B3@NYEXCHANGE01
What up people?

I find myself debugging this giant script (yes I have already split it down
to modules and this is as small as it gets), but I would like to be able to
import debug commands from a file (to set some basic breakpoints and "at"
commands), because I don't like to constantly type them in all the time (nor
do I like to cut and paste).

I have read the perldoc perldebug and some of perldebguts, but I can't find
(or missed) anything on such a thing.

Any help or links is appreciated.

Thank you,
Nikola Janceski

"Nice boy, but about as sharp as a sack of wet mice."
-- Foghorn Leghorn

Systems Inc.