waiting page

From:
Alex Cheung Tin Ka
Date:
April 30, 2002 02:02
Subject:
waiting page
Message ID:
016701c1f025$b6dc9490$6a44a8c0@ALEXPC
Dear All,
    I am going to ask an old question about how to generate a pending page for my cgi script.
    Here is my current situation. I have got a time consuming query to the database.  After prepare the data, I should post those data on to a html page. But the problem is the accessing time is too long and the browser is going to be time out.
    I would like to know is there any solution for this.  How to making a pending page that waiting for the query?

Regards,
Alex