GUI interfaces

From:
Ron Woodall
Date:
April 29, 2002 07:08
Subject:
GUI interfaces
Message ID:
4.3.1.20020429100553.00cc3340@pop.synapse.net
Hi All:

	I require your assistance in finding a GUI interface for Perl. I've tried
downloading Prima 1.05 but I can't get it installed. Similar problems with
GUILoft. The problem seems to stem from my using IndigoPerl as opposed to
ActivePerl. I can't get ActivePerl installed either but I have IndigoPerl
running.

	Basically, I need to develop a GUI front-end to a production program that
I'm writing. I feel that the GUI is required for this application
specifically to speed production.

	Thank you for your help.

	Ron Woodall
Ron Woodall