Fixing the Quality of our OldBies was Re: GoryDetails on: error log message

From:
drieux
Date:
April 26, 2002 17:36
Subject:
Fixing the Quality of our OldBies was Re: GoryDetails on: error log message
Message ID:
CF902ED4-5976-11D6-B9C7-0030654D3CAE@wetware.com

On Friday, April 26, 2002, at 02:17 , Timothy Johnson wrote:

> no porroblem.k  jshlust let ush know.

Ok HappyKampfr's That's It - we clearly need to have a
serious heart to heart chat about upgrading the quality
of the 'not newbies'.....

Kids these days.... Wasn't Like that when i was growing
up - we were more than willing to hand harvest our own
papyrii and beat it flat on a rock with a stick to make
our own punch cards....

Didn't See Us running around getting tanked.....

then again - that might have been the root cause failure
analysis for why he used an underClear indefinite singular pronoun.

So before the weekEnd Hits, remember boys and girls:

	"Friends don't let friends,
		Drink and Code...."

ciao
drieux

---

ps: Remember that Grace Hopper's excuse for developing
compilers was to make it simpler, because she was lazy...
but that was so that the mathematicians could get back
to mathematics.....