associative array not looking like I thought it would

From:
P. S. Starkey
Date:
April 25, 2002 14:54
Subject:
associative array not looking like I thought it would
Message ID:
20020425210551.66387.qmail@onion.perl.org
I have some perl script (shown below) and I am wondering why the associative
array being built ends up looking like the printout of the array as shown
after the code.  I would have assumed the array entries would have been
shown in the same order they are put into the array but that is not
happening.

%Error=( Error=>"[$ciTDF{'#errval_V'}]: $ciTDF{'#errtext_V'}",
   "Document Name"=>$ciTDF{'DOC_NAME_V'},
   Revision=>$ciTDF{'DOC_REV_V'},
   Desc=>"Issuing-could not index to vault",
   Notes=>"Clean Vault Log");

  DB<3> p %Error
Document NamePARRYTESTERR12NotesClean Vault LogError[142]: BCI Err : More
than one match for a record in the BEF input fileDescIssuing-could not index
to vaultRevision1