setruid?

From:
Pearson, Andrew S
Date:
April 25, 2002 11:18
Subject:
setruid?
Message ID:
1B1080D3ADDF8D4AB59832DE0A02C52AB3FD37@pnlmse06.pnl.gov
Hello everyone,

	I am very new to Perl and to computer programming in general, but
have been amazed at all the cool stuff that it can do.  Recently I've been
working on a program to run loops of S-plus scripts.  I can get the program
to run 1 s-plus batch script but when it attempts to run multiple scripts in
loops I get a message that says:
	"setruid( ) not implemented at sdos.pl lone 10".
	I'm not sure what this means and I couldn't fin it in any of the
Perl books that I have.  I would much appreciate any help I can get to fix
this problem.  I'm running ActivePerl 5.6 on a Windows 98 system.
	Thanks
		Andrew S. Pearson