perl executable

From:
Mayank Ahuja
Date:
April 3, 2002 00:27
Subject:
perl executable
Message ID:
3CAABCF2.3B61B241@cadence.com
Hi All

We are using perl/tk to make an application. The application code spans
on various files. Is there a way in which the whole code can be
converged to one executble file so that we do not need to ship all the
files to the user?
To put it other way, is there a method to make an integrated executable
out of perl(/tk) code?

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards
Mayank

"The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra"
		                                                  -Anon