develooper Front page | perl.beginners | Postings from March 2002

i have several very easy question ...

From:
FARSHAD
Date:
March 4, 2002 20:11
Subject:
i have several very easy question ...
Message ID:
000a01bbe1f9$113c6e60$da8b4e50@q8p0l2
hi dear experts
i'm very beginer in perl .. before this i did know asp and java
and java script for client side .. now i want switch to perl language
and i have several easy question about that ...

1- my platform is win98 and i want a web server which can be
run perl in itself ...

2- please send me a little sample which can be show a html page
for example there is "test.pl" and user by call that can be see
a html page i itself browser , i want only a little sample page ...

3- i want know , are there any security for perl script ? for example
in java there are byte codes ... i want know just perl is a scripting language ?

4- i want free ebook for beginners in perl , and learning step by step.

if anybody can please answer to each question which know ...
thanks in advance ..
bye