develooper Front page | perl.beginners | Postings from March 2002

Re: How can I distrubit a Perl execute envrioment

From:
Ricky
Date:
March 2, 2002 07:52
Re: How can I distrubit a Perl execute envrioment
Message ID:
20020302155234.56629.qmail@onion.perl.org
My distribute dictation is stand alone computer not in a LAN, so a well work
environment is important to me.