RE: How can I distrubit a Perl execute envrioment

From:
Timothy Johnson
Date:
RE: How can I distrubit a Perl execute envrioment
Message ID:
C0FD5BECE2F0C84EAA97D7300A500D5002581012@SMILEY

You have a couple of options.  You can use PerlApp or Perl2exe to create an
executable package that includes your script, the interpreter, and all
required modules if all you need to run is that script.  If you want to make
sure that the second computer can run all of your future scripts, then you
can copy your perl directory to that machine and launch it from there, or
set up a copy of the perl directory on a server and launch it from there.
The second might be easier if you end up running your script on more than
one computer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ricky
To: beginners@perl.org
Sent: 2/28/02 10:11 PM
Subject: How can I distrubit a Perl execute envrioment

I program a perl Tk program to access MySQL database. The distribution I
use
is Active Perl. When I work with my program, I use Active State Perl's
PPM
download DBI, PerlTK and MySQL DBD. Now I want to make this program
working
on other computer which can't access internet. How can I distribute my
program with the whole perl module?

Could some give me some advices?

Thanks for any reply!