How can I distrubit a Perl execute envrioment

From:
Ricky
Date:
February 28, 2002 22:12
Subject:
How can I distrubit a Perl execute envrioment
Message ID:
20020301061240.98375.qmail@onion.perl.org
I program a perl Tk program to access MySQL database. The distribution I use
is Active Perl. When I work with my program, I use Active State Perl's PPM
download DBI, PerlTK and MySQL DBD. Now I want to make this program working
on other computer which can't access internet. How can I distribute my
program with the whole perl module?

Could some give me some advices?

Thanks for any reply!