DBI related question (I think)

From:
Anderson, Carlin
Date:
February 27, 2002 10:52
Subject:
DBI related question (I think)
Message ID:
3B32C9D26471D411A9C4000629D537FE01DCD78C@GLIJAXNT02
I have a CGI script which is giving me a "::Connection: Close " string on
the resultant web page when used against my production environment, but does
not against my QA environment.    Does anyone have any idea what could be
causing this?  I have tried pointing the production program to the QA db -
does nothing.   The source starts with

:
<head>:
Connection: Close

When responding, please cc to either of my email addresses below, as I do
not have newsgroup access at the office.
Thanks

Carlin Anderson
Sr. Software Engineer
APL Direct Logistics
1301 Riverplace Blvd, Suite 530
Jacksonville, FL  32207
904-858-4754           direct
904-616-6542           cell phone, pager
Carlin.Anderson@GATXelogistics.com
Carlin_Anderson@apl.com