Re: off topic : frames html question

From:
Frank 'Olorin' Rizzi
Date:
Re: off topic : frames html question
Message ID:
20020227052705.16159.qmail@onion.perl.org

If I got it right, the second frame should be a single HTML doc with a
number of anchors defined...
so, your links simply need to call this frame with #anchorName appended...
For instance,
say your second frame is named myFrame.htm and has a couple of anchors named
#one and #two...
you'd need your links to be (myFrame goes into the "bottom" frame, again for
example's sake):

All of this, if I remember correctly... which, at this time,
after thinking Perl during the day, C++ at night, and being distracted by
some other issue,
might not belong to this reality...

Hope this helps,
Frank 'Olorin' Rizzi

Rahul Garg <rahul@shaktipro.com> wrote in message
Well,
I have a html page which has many hyperlinks.
Now each hyperlink at present calls another html page that has two
frames(horizontally).Ist frame is same for all links.
Now second frame is also same but has many bookmarks. I want that on
clicking difft. hyperlinks they should lead to their bookmarks.

How is it possible or nany references.

I know it is offtopic but i think some people here might have some
experience in html.

Thanks,
Rahul