off topic : frames html question

From:
Rahul Garg
Date:
off topic : frames html question
Message ID:
004501c1bf4f$79ad32c0$1900a8c0@shakti
Well,
I have a html page which has many hyperlinks.
Now each hyperlink at present calls another html page that has two  frames(horizontally).Ist frame is same for all links.
Now second frame is also same but has many bookmarks. I want that on clicking difft. hyperlinks they should lead to their bookmarks.

How is it possible or nany references.

I know it is offtopic but i think some people here might have some experience in html.

Thanks,
Rahul