Re: Printing Headers

From:
Robert Jimenez
Date:
Re: Printing Headers
Message ID:
3C7C1307.5D64AC8F@anim.dreamworks.com
Not knowing what your code looks like I will give this a stab.  Since it
is what I am currently learning (reading) .

The syntax that you can use to have your Headers show up at the top are:

# Add this line to your program:

format STDOUT_TOP =
-@||-
$%
..

## Here is where you will place your format routine
format STDOUT =
FORMLIST
..

RJ