Printing Headers

From:
slhgkh5
Date:
February 26, 2002 14:51
Subject:
Printing Headers
Message ID:
20020226225029.TQWD1214.rwcrmhc54.attbi.com@rwcrwbc55
I am using format to print to multiple files using a
while loop and the body writes out to each file fine,
however the header will not write to the top of each
file.  The first file is fine then it will skip a few
and write to another, but not at the top, somewhere in
the middle and so on until the loop finishes.  How can I
force the header to print at the top of each file just
like the body does?

Thanks for your help