Perl/CGI - Oracle DB

From:
Troy May
Date:
February 25, 2002 17:42
Subject:
Perl/CGI - Oracle DB
Message ID:
LOBBINEJDCHCGAJGGIFCEEMPDFAA.tmay@sierrasoho.org
Hi everybody, I'm trying to help this guy out but know NOTHING about Oracle
DB or how they work.  Here is his message:

"Hi,

I think I need to explain to you my problem in detail.

WebServer: Apache 1.3.22
WTC ProductCenter Server 7.5 (www.workgroup.com)
Using PERL-CGI

From the web page there is a FORM and on submit it goes to the WTC
ProductCenter Server,where an Oracle DB is there in it.And when the response
is send,there is a license issued by the ProductCenter server.If we
logout,...the license is given back to the server,then and there.But if we
shutdown the Browser(i.e,close it)abruptly,the license is not given back to
the server and it is hold out(which will block a license).
I want to find a way to get this license back to the server if browser is
shutdown abruptly
Thanks in Advance,"

Any ideas?