#include or similar

From:
andrew.clark
Date:
February 25, 2002 16:14
Subject:
#include or similar
Message ID:
OF63A86830.6D7FBFE6-ONCA256B6B.00814BB3@staff.sge.net
I'm looking for an equivalent to C's #include or shell's . in perl, and I
can't find it.  Can anyone tell me how to include a second file at runtime
without writing a module?

If writing a module is the only way to do it, can someone give a a very
simple example of a module?

Andrew Clark
90East (Asia Pacific) Pty Ltd
Canberra, Australia

02 6272 3700 (switch)
02 6272 3010 (facsimile)

andrew.clark@sge.net
www.90East.com

Notice: This e-mail may contain personal information as defined in the
Privacy Act 1988, or confidential information. Please do not disclose
personal information in this e-mail, other than that of the sender, to
another party without the consent of the sender. If you are not the
intended recipient, or believe that you have received this e-mail in error,
please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the
information. Also, please notify the sender that you have received this
e-mail in error, and delete the copy you received. Thank you.