Re: php and perl

From:
sachin balsekar
Date:
Re: php and perl
Message ID:
3C79B702.1080006@myiris.com
hi joyce,

i would suggest you use PHP for the same...even client side validation
using javascript could help...but if you need to compare with
databases..you cud use php itself and pass the parameters to the same
page ($PHP_SELF) and get things working...
also if you wish to stick to PERL...what you cud do is call perl script
(with data as command line parameters) in PHP using exec command in
which you have an option of not only calling a script...but also
fetching the output of the program..
to choose the best option is upto you so its you to decide :-)

hope this helps...

regs,
Sachin Balsekar..

/**
There's always more than one way to do something..
**/