What would take care of this?...

From:
Daniel Falkenberg
Date:
February 21, 2002 21:09
Subject:
What would take care of this?...
Message ID:
3ACA70B144BD6D45B994CAC2CA4B9F98016492@opal.vintek.local
Hey All,

Just wondering how I would go about extracting all the data from heading
1 (h1) in the following HTML code.  I figured I could have used
HTML::TableExtract but then I realized ( :) ) there are not tables in
the following HTML.  Would I now have to go ahead and use HTML::parser
or something of similar nature to extract headings?

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML//EN">
<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Get all data from H1</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY BGCOLOR="FFFFFF"><h1>I want all if this data extracted from
heading 1 (h1)</h1>
</BODY></HTML>

Thx,

Dan