Netscape or Perl error?

From:
Daniel Falkenberg
Date:
February 21, 2002 19:22
Subject:
Netscape or Perl error?
Message ID:
3ACA70B144BD6D45B994CAC2CA4B9F98016491@opal.vintek.local
Hi All,

I am just testing my Perl CGI script on Netscape browser at the moment
and I am getting a weird error occur.  I can execute my script fine but
when I go to use a link in the script such as...

http://mydomain.com/cgi-bin/script?words=test&action=check_data

In the URL bar of Netscape I get the following...

http://mydomain.com/cgi-bin/?words=test&action=check_data

and of coarse gives me a 403 error: Permission denied error.

I am just wondering why it seems to chop off the name of the script?  If
I enter the following in manually...

http://mydomain.com/cgi-bin/script?words=test&action=check_data

and replace test with what ever I like the script will return exactly as
I wanted it too?

Has any one seen this before?

Thx,

Dan