Timeout issue using the Perl NET cmd method

From:
Bill Barrett
Date:
February 21, 2002 12:16
Subject:
Timeout issue using the Perl NET cmd method
Message ID:
NMELIMJBBPEJPGOLMOPKMEEMCBAA.Bill.Barrett@wcom.com
request for help. I am having the following problem with a test script.

I issue the stmt: @lines = $t->cmd("who");

And my script times out at that statement.

I have the Dump_Log turned on. I can see that my command executes
successfully on the remote host. But, I want to finish the remaining
statements in my script. These statements read the output to look for a
particular condition. When I get this script finished, my intention is to
write a script that checks to see if a particular process is up and running
correctly. If the process is not working properly, I am going to bring it
down and start a fresh version of that process.

Thanks in advance,
Bill Barrett
Bill.Barrett@wcom.com