forks or thread for perl on win32

From:
insomniak
Date:
February 14, 2002 05:02
Subject:
forks or thread for perl on win32
Message ID:
04eb01c1b557$f78c16e0$e40289d5@techmark
(please forgive the dulpicate post - last one has wrong subject Doh!)
Hi All,

I trying to find some information (examples) about forks or thread for perl
on win32, can anyone help me?

Basically want to run 'X' simultanous processes in a continous loop. That is
there will alway be 'X' number of processes running.

I thought I could do it with use Thread but I get back a message saying
    This perl was built for "ithreads", which currently does not support
Thread.pm etc....

is there another/better way without using fork/threads?

Thanks
Mark