print stock market page every so often

From:
Peter Lemus
Date:
February 13, 2002 17:01
Subject:
print stock market page every so often
Message ID:
20020214010133.24773.qmail@web10101.mail.yahoo.com
hi guys, just wondering if I can use perl to email me
a text based copy of a web page, maybe copy and paste
to a file then e-mail the info.  I can probably use
something like a macro in windows nt to create a
procedure or something....any ideas? thanks...maybe
someone has done this before.  I would like to get
periodic updates on my stocks.

=====
Peter Lemus
UNIX/NT Networks Engineer
plemus11@yahoo.com

--The universe is way too big for us to be alone; the real question is; who is out-there, besides us "humans"?
--A wise man will be master of his mind, a fool will be its slave.  Dr.David Schwartz.
--Enjoy every moment of the day; Live like as if today was your last day alive, and perhaps, it might be.