[OT] Have a project? Need help? I'm your man

From:
Kevin Old
Date:
February 11, 2002 20:59
Subject:
[OT] Have a project? Need help? I'm your man
Message ID:
007701c1b382$06dece30$0701a8c0@KOLD
Hello all,

I have been laid off from my employer and am seeking employment, but have
decided to donate some of my time to odd projects using Perl.  I've got
experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle.

I know there are people that have projects and need a little help and I'm
willing to donate some time.

I won't program a whole application, but can help with little pieces if
needed.

Give me a shout if anyone needs help.

Kevin
kold.lists@oldcomm.com