Re: wondering what might be causing this error

From:
Ian Christie
Date:
Re: wondering what might be causing this error
Message ID:
5.1.0.14.0.20020211200218.0213ad60@bmts.com
First, this is a shopping cart script, I've been in contact with the
author, but since the machine the script is on is behind an annoying
firewall (read doesn't seem to open ports when asked by the admin) I can't
give him access to the server.

the first 3 lines of the script are

#!/usr/bin/perl
#

Perl is located at /usr/bin/ it is version 5.6.1.

Roger, thanks for the suggestion about the permissions, it didn't help, but
was worth a try. I think it's supposed to be at least 711 so everyone can
execute it.