Never had this happen before!

From:
Motherofperls
Date:
February 7, 2002 07:17
Subject:
Never had this happen before!
Message ID:
4b.180f22a4.2993f177@aol.com
I was happily programming, getting close to the end of my project just trying
to figure out table placement in html within my largest function on the page.

All of a sudden my function won't function!  I didn't change any of the perl
code!  And it was fine except for table placement!  Well,  I removed the sub
routine for debuggin and to my surprise it compiles fine!

When I put it back into the program it won't compile. I have no clues from
checking it in dos, except it reports a syntax error at the beginning line of
the routine,and end of line of the routine.

I have no clues as to what to do to fix it.  Has anyone out there had this
problem?

Sincerely,
Perplexed!!!!
ideas@microwebber.com