RE: Win32::GUI - Getting rid of console Window?

From:
Morbus Iff
Date:
RE: Win32::GUI - Getting rid of console Window?
Message ID:
5.1.0.14.2.20020201152451.01a3e160@red.totalnetnh.net
 >The only downside to this method is that an errant Perl Window can linger
 >around long after you think it's been closed (i.e. it won't show anywhere
 >expect under Task Manager).

Russ,

I had noticed that a while too. Somehow or another, with the Windows.pl
file in the AmphetaDesk [1] source, I've stopped that. Not sure how, but
check it out...

[1] http://www.disobey.com/amphetadesk/

--
Morbus Iff ( softcore vulcan pr0n rulezzzzz )
http://www.disobey.com/ && http://www.gamegrene.com/